5th March 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How to get a core job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?

How to get a core job after completion of B.E Mechanical course? Can you please give me the details on the jobs which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon as possible as I need to get the job soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
8th March 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a core job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a core job after completion of B.E Mechanical course? Can you please give me the details on the jobs which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this soon as possible as I need to get the job soon. Thank you!
To get a core job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering, you have to apply to the core companies online. You should have scored very good marks in B.E (minimum 60%). You should possess very good technical knowledge and communication skills to get core mechanical jobs. The aptitude skills of the individual will also be useful at the time of written test. For getting core mechanical jobs in public sector undertaking companies, the GATE score will be useful. Most of the public sector undertaking companies insists on valid GATE score for its selection. The selection process consists of written test, technical interview and HR interview. You can find the job openings in the job sites or in employment newspaper.
9th March 2017, 10:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get a core job after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering:

There is a certain criteria that is to be followed in order to get job in core companies after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering. There are many Core companies which are related to Mechanical Engineering field.

So I suggest you first register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. Or else you may also go through the Careers/ Recruitment section of the concerned website. So that you will get notified and you may start applying for respective job opportunities.
10th March 2017, 09:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get a job in core companies after completion of B.E. Electrical engineering you have sat for on and off campus interview or you can also give the interview through walk in interview. The first round of the interview will be the Aptitude test or this round, the candidate have to work on their Aptitude and English after cracking this round the next round will be the technical round in this round, the candidate need to prepare for the questions which will come from the core area of the stream and the last round will be the HR round if you crack all the round of the interview then you will get a job in the core companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?