9th December 2021, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get financial support for my son who wants to do Business after Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, My son is an B.Tech Mechanical Engineer, he is more interested in doing own business with his cousin who is also an B.Tech Mechanical , which business will be suitable for the mechanical engineers , they want some financial support also, where to approach and whom to approach, and what is the basic necessity for starting a business, anybody to be contacted for starting a business

10th December 2021, 08:22 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get financial support for my son who wants to do Business after Mechanical Engineering?

At First if you consider in terms of interpersonal skills they are rich. Many many IT guys who can code well,
but when it comes to people management they are helpless.

And give a mechanical engineer any problem related to any field then I am always sure he will be able to provide solution to it.
11th December 2021, 11:55 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get financial support for my son who wants to do Business after Mechanical Engineering?

After Mechanical Engineering you can start up the business like Solar Panel Installation, Nuts And Bots Marketing, Mechanical Engineering Consultancy Firm and Supply Chain Management etc..
11th December 2021, 12:20 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Yes, you can do a business after Mechanical Engineering you can start up the business like Solar Panel Installation, Nuts And Bots Marketing, Mechanical Engineering Consultancy Firm and Supply Chain Management etc..
11th December 2021, 09:55 PM
Msdhoni02

How to get financial support for my son who wants to do Business after Mechanical Engineering?

Create a detailed business plan.
Visit your local bank or an online company.
Seek help from friends and family.
Venture capitalists (VCs)
Angel investors.
Crowdfunding.
Dip into your personal savings.
Look for a strategic partner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?