23rd July 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a Government job when working in a private company?

Now I'm working in a private company but I want government job... any paths to me...? Is it possible for me to get a government job when am already experienced in private company? What is that I need to do for the same? Can someone please provide me the information?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  2. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  5. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  6. Am I eligible for OBC reservation to join government job after pursuing private job?
  7. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  8. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  9. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  10. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  11. How can I get a government job while working in Pharma Private Company?
  12. Which one should I go for, Government Job or Private Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  15. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  16. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  17. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  18. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
24th July 2015, 11:08 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: How to get a Government job when working in a private company?

If you are interested in government job then you can apply online form.after few days or month they will declare examination date this time you can appear exam and if you crack exam then you can join job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?