13th July 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get job after BCA without studying programming languages?

Sir, I am a BCA final student. I am not interested in programming languages like C, Java etc. I want to studying a short term course for job opportunities, without the involvement of any programming languages. Please tell a short term course for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?
  2. Possibility to get job in IBM and other IT companies for BCA candidate if good in programming languages like C, C++ etc?
  3. Are mechanical students eligible for software field?
  4. Indraprastha University BCA 6th Sem- Programming with C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How many programming languages should be known to get a job in Infosys?
  6. How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?
  7. Short term courses for B.Com honours student?
  8. Do I have to be good in programming if I want to do MCA after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the courses available after BCA other than MCA? Which course will be good for me if I have a good command on programming languages like Java, .NET? Which are the colleges in Pune?
  10. How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector
  11. Is it necessary for an ECE student to learn programming languages to get job in future?
  12. Is BCA difficult for Commerce student due to Programming Languages?
  13. How to become a Cyber Crime Investigator having good knowledge of programming languages? Which exam I need to write to get the job?
  14. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  15. ECE graduate can do MS in Computer Science? Which all additional programming languages to learn?
  16. How to enter into software field after doing MCA from IGNOU
  17. Books to be referred to study C? I am preparing for TCS
  18. Which course is best for programming among B.Sc CS, B.Sc IT and BCA?
14th July 2017, 09:52 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job after BCA without studying programming languages?

If you are not interested in programming languages than you can apply for non technical jobs. You can get many jobs in non technical field. You can get quality manager job, process associate jobs etc.

If you want to get technical jobs only which is related to your field than you should join some training institute so that you can have some the technical knowledge.
If you don't like programming languages than you other options also. You can learn about database and can get the job as a data analyst.
You can learn any other simple scripting language like html, JavaScript etc . With the help of languages you can make web pages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?