16th May 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in private sector after having 10 years experience in IT?

Hi,

I am Btech (EEE) 2006 Passedout and immediately joined in IT job and now completed almost 10 yrs in Same company,but find jobs in IT field are not secure when experience increase.

10Yrs exp includes Bankind Domain knowledge and Product Testing.

If want to move job into other stream(other than IT) Govt/Private/management/Law/PG..etc for a secure ,stable and peaceful job
what will be the best option,with adding value to my exp and sal.

Thanks,

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  2. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  3. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department? -- [New]
  5. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  6. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. Best private sector job for MBA degree holder in Material management with 6 years experience?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  11. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  12. Is it possible to get a job in government sector if I have experience in private sector as data entry operator?
  13. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a better job in private companies after having 4 years experience?
  16. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  17. Courses to change the job from government sector to private sector? I have work experience of 5 years in distribution company.
  18. How to get a job in private sector after having 10 years experience in IT?
19th May 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in private sector after having 10 years experience in IT?

If you change field then you will not get the same kind of salary which you are getting in IT companies. As we all know IT companies pay the best package even to a fresher and if you opt for any other field then salary will not be the same considering your freshness to the new field.
For banking job in Government sector you need to crack written exam and interview. In private banks there is already competition for getting jobs. It would be good if you lot for executive MBA along with your job and change your field to managerial jobs.
20th May 2016, 05:16 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get a job in private sector after having 10 years experience in IT?

If jobs in an IT field is not secured than how you stayed for the period of 10 years in the particular company.

This is the answer for all your questions. But then also if you are not satisfied then you can get into any government based organization. So, it will be better for you to get int any of the banking job apart for the banking job you can try other technical job in Government organization.

So, you will have more secured job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?