25th July 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get the Manager job post in HDFC Bank being a ICWAI holder and working as a PO?

I have completed ICWAI ten years ago and now I am working as a PO in Private Bank. I want to get job of Manager post in HDFC. Please tell me what should I do for getting the post of Managewr?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of post is available in HDFC bank for B.Com and CA IPCC holder? How to prepare for entrance exam and interview for it?
  2. Does working at HDFC Bank beneficial for me?
  3. What type of questions will be asked in interview of HDFC Team Manager job?
  4. Should I go Dubai for job if having 10 years of experience in HDFC Bank?
  5. How to apply for private bank exams like Axis, HDFC and ICICI?
  6. Syllabus of HDFC PO exam? Which type of questions are asked in HDFC PO exam?
  7. Will I get admission in regular MBA course if I have not given CAT exam
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for manager post in HDFC, Axis and ICICI? Should I join as a PO then manager post?
  9. Can I do ICWA course along with working in Bank? How this course is useful to me? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a manager post in bank?
  11. How to become a Bank Manager being a B.Com and MBA holder and working in a private bank in Account Department since 10 year? How much salary I can get?
  12. Interview questions asked for HDFC Bank Assistant Manager post
  13. Can an MBA in Banking and Finance get direct job in HDFC bank? Marks required to get job in HDFC? -- [New]
  14. How to get job in private banks like Axis and HDFC?
  15. Is it sin to work for HDFC Off Roles? 5 years of Off Roles job experience is not considered?
  16. How to do Ph.D after completing my M.Com? I am working as bank assurance officer in HDFC bank
  17. Is it possible to get any job in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank being 34 years old female?
  18. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
29th July 2016, 12:34 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get the Manager job post in HDFC Bank being a ICWAI holder and working as a PO?

Right now you are working as a PO in one of the private bank and then after you want to switch your bank to HDFC and wanted to have manager profile over there.

If this is a case, so before switching your bank to HDFC i will suggest you to get to know all the requirements of HDFC manager post and it's eligibility criteria.

You must also check the year of experience to be a manager in HDFC.

If all the requirements are matching, then you are eligible for the job, and you can apply for the job role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?