31st May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in MNC companies?

I am mtech 2012 passout. but i have not got job till august 2013. because very few companies demands m.tech fresher in northen india out of which mostly want people with c n java knowledge but my mtech is in ece so i miss someinterview.
now what to do ?should i qualify gate again and this time go to nit, but it will be wastage of my 2 years. i am getting frustrated. please help
btech-2010
mtec-2012
both are from simple private college. after btech i did nt try in vacancy

3rd June 2014, 04:22 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in MNC companies?

It's pretty hard to find a job once after passing out from the college because usually everyone use to get the job while in campus placement itself and very few jobs will be allocated for freshers by walk-in.

Now don't worry that you have wasted 1-2 years of time which will build only negativity in you instead try to find out the possibilities of what all you can do extra to make yourself unique whenever you attend any interviews or apply for the interviews, what I mean here is in the past 1-2 years you should have enrolled yourself in various extra courses for example in your case Java crash course whould have come handy where you can learnt Java in just 4-6 months as it's not that difficult to understand.

So, if you have not done any courses till now then the better option is to enroll yourself in those courses which will help you to get the job and make sure give in your 100% hard work to learn it well and add those skills in your resume which will inturn give good image about you to the interviewer.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the fresher openings for M.Tech ECE jobs and start applying for the same.

If you feel that you have tried a lot with the MNC companies and none turned to be good for you then you can think of teaching profession where you can join as Assistant Professor in some good colleges where these days the starting salary is about Rs.20,000 - Rs.30,000 and while you work you can apply for Ph.D and then improve yourself from there..

If that's not what you are looking for then you can keep on looking for the MNC jobs and again giving GATE exams and doing the course will not be a better option, as you said it will be wastage of 2 full years. The other option which you can look for is to join some temporary BPO jobs and then search for the M.Tech jobs simultaneously so that you will have some earning every month plus you can search jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?