12th April 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to get placed in Tulip IT Services after B.Tech in Computer Science?

Hello sir, I am pursuing final year of B.Tec in Computer Science from a private college of India. I want to know how can I get placed in Tulip IT Services after it?

21st April 2017, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in Tulip IT Services after B.Tech in Computer Science?

You can contact them directly for an interview appointment for job or apply through their official website by uploading your CV. If you are found suitable, then you may get a call for interview.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview stage and also your academic record. If the said company is coming for campus recruitment, then it will be good for you.
21st April 2017, 10:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get placed in Tulip IT Services after B.Tech in Computer Science?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, candidates who are from Electronics Engineering background only are eligible to apply. As you are from Computer Science Engineering background, you can apply for the recruitment under Electronics Engineering. I have provided a link where you can email your latest updated resume. or Else your latest resume can be addressed to the below address.

Name of the organization: Tulip Diagnostics (P) Ltd

Address for Communication :- Gitanjali, Tulip Block,

Dr.Antonio Do Rego Bagh,

Goa - 403 202

Ph. No: 0832 2458546-51

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?