24th April 2022, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

How to Invest Money in Share Market? From where I can buy shares? On which criteria Shares can be chosen?

Hi Sir , I am PG in Maths. Since i am science student don't know about share market. I have question that,
How to Invest Money?
From where I can buy shares?
On which criteria Shares can be chosen ?
How much amount i can invest ?

Please give deep Information.
I am waiting .
Thank you.

Sachin Gaikwad
Department of maths.
University of pune.
Pune. (MH)

28th April 2022, 01:34 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to Invest Money in Share Market? From where I can buy shares? On which criteria Shares can be chosen?

How to Invest Money in Share Market? From where I can buy shares? On which criteria Shares can be chosen?

1. You need to open a demat account to trade or invest in the stock market.

2. You can buy shares, sell shares through that account.

3. Some famous broker companies are Zerodha, ICICI direct, Upstox, 5 paisa, etc.

4. You should learn fundament analysis and technical analysis of the market only then you should start trading or investing in the market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?