26th June 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Capgemini, Chennai Java Developer interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Java Developer in Capgemini, Chennai. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Capgemini?

28th June 2019, 02:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Capgemini, Chennai Java Developer interview?

There would be total 4 rounds of Interview for the designation of Java Developer in Capgemini, Chennai:

1)HR round
2)Technical Round
3)Aptitude Test
4)Manager or Supervisor Round

You can visit the website https://www.capgemini.com/ for further details.
28th June 2019, 05:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Capgemini, Chennai Java Developer interview?

There are three rounds in Capgemini, Chennai Java Developer interview as follows :

-Online appitute test.

-Technical round.

-HR interview.

There are only two rounds for expierienced professionals (technical and HR round).
29th June 2019, 09:44 PM
monu2681992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Java Developer in Capgemini, Chennai. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Capgemini?

Hello there,

Hope you are doing well.
As per your query, the capgemini takes 3 rounds of rounds of interview for the candidates. The rounds are taken in the following ways:

1. Telephonic round for basic understanding about the candidate.
2. Technical Round.
3. HR Round.
4. Managerial round.
5. Final HR round and offer letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?