19th April 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to attend an interview of CGI, Bengaluru for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know that how many are there in this interview? If you know then please tell me asap.

25th April 2019, 05:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview?

There would be two rounds in CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview.
1)AMCAT Assessment
2)Face to face Interview.

The candidates who have passed the written examination of AMCAT would be directly called for Interview.

The selected candidate can expect a Annual earning Potential of INR 3,39,737.00 Per Annum.
27th April 2019, 07:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in CGI, Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer interview?

The selection process for CGI Associate Software Engineer interview, starts with online assessment. Then the candidates who qualifies the assessment, will have to appear for a round of face to face interview where the final selection will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?