1st December 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Mindtree Ltd Jaipur is going to schedule an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the rounds of interview for this particular post in this company. Kindly tell me how many rounds are there?

3rd December 2019, 08:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer interview?

Number of rounds available in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about number of rounds available in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Mindtree Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

Total number of rounds - 3 rounds

>> Aptitude Test

>> Programming Test (Online Coding Assessment)

>> Technical and HR Interview

In the first round i.e., in aptitude test, you will be tested on English, Quantitative and logical sections. Hence, make sure you qualify each round one by one to crack the recruitment.
4th December 2019, 05:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer interview?

There are only 2 rounds there in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer interview. First is Programming Test, and second is Technical/HR Interview.

To apply for job in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer interview, you will have to visit their official website www.mindtree.com. You will get an application form there. You just have to fill and submit that form.
4th December 2019, 11:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Mindtree Ltd

Position: Software Engineer

Multiple rounds are there in Mindtree Ltd Jaipur Software Engineer interview as follows:-

-Aptitude Test for general abilities.
-Programming Test for coding abilities.
-Final Technical and HR Interview.

Official Website:-http://www.mindtree.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?