21st April 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Remaxys Infotech Java Developer interview?

I want to prepare for the interview of Remaxys Infotech for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know that how many rounds are there in the interview for this particular post in this company?

20th May 2018, 11:23 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Remaxys Infotech Java Developer interview?

Remaxys Infotech has its own criteria to select the eligible candidates for Java Developer position. First of all they conduct a written online examination. Then you have to appear for a technical round of interview. Finally, after qualifying these two stages, you have to appear for a personal HR interview which will decide your selection.
20th May 2018, 05:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Remaxys Infotech Java Developer interview?

Selection process of Remaxys Infotech Java Developer Recruitment:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are 2 number of rounds available in Remaxys Infotech Java Developer recruitment.

The selection process basically consists of,

<> Technical Round

<> Face to Face Round

Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA background are eligible to appear in this Java Developer of Remaxys Infotech recruitment. You should have an expert knowledge of java to be eligible. You must be familiar with XML programming in Java which is highly preferable.

You should have excellent academic record and pH score and you must be motivated self-learner in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?