14th April 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Robert Bosch Associates Interview?

I have applied for the post of Associate in Robert Bosch company. I want to know that how many rounds are there in the interview of this post in this company? Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2018, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Robert Bosch Associates Interview?

This company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. For freshers, selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:

=> Written Test: (Basic questions)

1) Microcontrollers

2) Analog and digital Electronics

3) Electronic circuits

4) Aptitude and Reasoning

=>Technical Interview
1. C Basic questions
2. Cpp Basic questions (Only if you specify in your resume)
3. Micro Controllers

=>HR Interview:

Be confident while answering the questions. If you come to this stage then you can be sure that you are one step away from getting into Robert Bosch company. Always be cool and confident through out the Interview. That would be a secret of any one’s success.
11th May 2018, 08:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Robert Bosch Associates Interview?

Number of rounds available in Robert Bosch Associates Recruitment:

The selection process of this Robert Bosch Associates Recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Technical Interview

>> HR Interview

In order to get selected finally for the post of Associate (Associate Software Engineer) you are required to qualify the Technical round first. Candidates who are qualified in Technical Interview will be called for attending HR Interview.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for attending this Robert Bosch Associates Recruitment is B.E/ B.Tech in ECE/ CS/ IT/ Information Science or Electrical Engineering from a recognized university. You must have secured minimum 70% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
19th May 2018, 02:15 PM
BARUN809
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How many rounds are there in Robert Bosch Associates Interview?

Total rounds: 1) written examination , 2) group discussion , 3) interview , 4) document verification , 5) medical examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?