6th May 2021, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in a Salesforce Bangalore Intern Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, can I know how many rounds are there in the interview of Salesforce Bangalore for the post of Intern Software Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I need to know about the rounds.

7th May 2021, 12:47 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Salesforce Bangalore Intern Software Engineer interview?

There are 4 rounds are there in a Salesforce Bangalore Intern Software Engineer interview.

1. Ability test
2. Coding test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview.

Applicant must have completed Graduation from recognized university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.avanxo.com
7th May 2021, 11:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in a Salesforce Bangalore Intern Software Engineer interview?

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo few rounds of the Selection procedure as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for the Managerial round of interviews where they will ask scenario-based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.salesforce.com/
8th May 2021, 05:35 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Salesforce Bangalore Intern Software Engineer interview rounds:-

Three rounds are there in a Salesforce Bangalore Intern Software Engineer interview i.e., Aptitude Questions Programs, In Technical Round or HR Questions.

For more details you can visit into the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?