26th June 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Dot Net Developer post in Wipro Technologies Limited, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I am preparing for the interview which Wipro Technologies Limited, Kolkata is scheduled for the post of Dot Net Developer. I want to know that how many vacancies are there for this particular post in Wipro Technologies Limited? Please tell me asap.

27th June 2019, 02:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Dot Net Developer post in Wipro Technologies Limited, Kolkata?

You should try to qualify your interview for the post of software developer and forget about number of vacancies are because it depends upon finance dept. budget if they will get the good candidates then they will provide them better packages and further hiring will be stopped.

Try to work on your skills for better growth and packages.Because number matters only for big projects hiring then also they will not compromise with quality of the skill set they want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?