9th September 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Can I know that in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune how many vacancies are there for the post of Engineer Trainee? I have heard that they are hiring for this post for Engineer Trainee so I wanted to know about the vacancy.

12th September 2019, 06:40 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune?

There is multiple numbers of vacancies are available for Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune.

The documents that candidates require for Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune are mentioned below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume

For more information visit on
13th September 2019, 12:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Company Name :T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune

Multiple vacancies are available for Engineer Trainee in T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Pune.

No. of openings are there 20+

Check it out official website for complete information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?