9th October 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Traveloka Bangalore for Software Engineer Intern post?

Hello, I want to give an interview of Traveloka Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer Intern. I want to know how many vacancies are there for this post in this company? Can you please tell me about the vacancies asap.

15th October 2019, 07:03 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Traveloka Bangalore for Software Engineer Intern post?

There is multiple numbers of vacancies are available in Traveloka Bangalore for Software Engineer Intern post.

Documents required to apply for Traveloka Bangalore for Software Engineer Intern post is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)

6. Updated Resume
15th October 2019, 09:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Traveloka Bangalore for Software Engineer Intern post?

Company Name: Traveloka

Position : Software Engineer Intern

They are looking for candidates who can join them in January 2020 for six months internship. After successful completion of internship they will be converted into Full-time employee.

So multiple vacancies are available for this position.

Official Website : http://www.traveloka.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?