24th March 2022, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum qualification is required for Oracle DBA?

Respected sir/mam, My self deepali, i completed my 12th in 2014, as my financial condition was not good, i stared working ...i learned through online c language, c , html, java, just because i can not afford to study further, i came across in oracle website, i learned oracle from online tutorials, so my question is that if i join any institution for completing Oracle DBA, and get certificate, will i get job in that?? Or i have to complete some degree??

26th March 2022, 01:26 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much minimum qualification is required for Oracle DBA?

Qualification:-

An extensive background in relational database management systems, including SQL or structured query languages.

Advanced database skills and knowledge, such as how to use Oracle products like Oracle, MySQL, and so on.

Coursework with specific database packages to improve prospects of employment with certain employers. For example, an applicant who wishes to be employed with IBM should take a course that includes coursework in IBM AS/400.
26th March 2022, 09:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for Oracle Database Administrator you need to enroll in instructor-led training (online or in-class) and does not need to have any special qualifications. Once you have completed this phase then you need to clear either one of the given below examinations.

--> Oracle Database SQL Expert
--> Oracle Database 11g SQL Fundmentals I
--> Oracle Database 12c SQL Fundmentals
27th March 2022, 03:49 AM
Msdhoni02

How much minimum qualification is required for Oracle DBA?

1. The first step to getting your Oracle is getting the Associate Certification, which requires that the person passes two tests to become an Oracle Certified Associate (OCA).

2. With this qualification, you can work in junior database management as a team member or an application developer.
27th March 2022, 11:37 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If a candidate does his Oracle DBA course by understanding each and every concept and they are good at all those database administration then for sure they can get a job as a DBA Administrator.

It has a good scope in future. After clearing the exams , they also need to take up respective instructor led training as recommended by Oracle.
The candidate must for OCJP.
29th March 2022, 10:24 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Below are the basic requirements of any database administrator:

1. The dba must be highly responsible.
2. The dba must always be ready with A backup.
3. He must be lazy, so that he can perform lot of automation to reduce the monotonous work.
4. Must be a fast learner and should update themselves with latest technology updates.
5. Troubleshooting skill is the must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?