11th June 2023, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How are placements in RCMB different from other colleges?

I’m Mohan from the batc, I got MBA admission in Bangalore in RCMB through CAT exam. Just finishing my probation period of six months at the MNC that absorbed me from my college during the campus recruitment drive at RCM Bangalore. I‘m proud of the fact that I’ve got a great job with a CTC of 8 lacks per annum, having studied at RCM Bangalore. I’m sure you want to know about the recruitment process at RCM Bangalore, and that’s what I’m going to tell you about.
The support and guidance You get from RCM Bangalore is amazing. You are groomed and trained for the placements from the day 1 at RCM Bangalore. RCM Bangalore has many strategic tie ups with top MNCs who recruits large no of students every year from RCM Bangalore campus. The most important factor here is these companies are very satisfied with RCM Bangalore students as they really perform well In the corporates. I would recommend RCM Bangalore as one of the best MBA placement colleges in Bangalore. RCM Bangalore is one of the top MBA colleges In Bangalore.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?