1st September 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Application Engineer in Altair Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the description of the job post which is Application Engineer available in Altair Bangalore? Please help me to know about the job description asap.

4th September 2020, 09:27 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Application Engineer in Altair Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of an Application Engineer in Altair Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Application Engineer in Altair Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Altair

Name of the Job Position - Application Engineer

>> As an Application Engineer, you are required to understand the customer infrastructure and design or verification flows as well as future needs.

>> You need to provide customers with proactive and responsive support.

>> You should provide direction to engineering on areas for product development and create FAQs and contribute to training, documentation development and forums.

>> You are required to work closely with the customers on tools and methodology.
5th September 2020, 10:49 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Job description of Application Engineer in Altair Bangalore?

Job description of Application Engineer in Altair Bangalore

Work with dedicated accounts to understand customer issues and provide solutions.

Create FAQ's and contribute to training, forums, and documentation development.

Provide direction to engineering on areas for product improvement.

Test new solutions for their accounts prior to delivery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?