8th November 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel?

Can I know the job description in Tata Steel for Assistant Engineer Trainee? I want to apply for this position in Tata Steel. But I want to know the job description first. Please tell me immediately.

10th November 2016, 05:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the job description in Tata Steel for Assistant Engineer Trainee? I want to apply for this position in Tata Steel. But I want to know the job description first. Please tell me immediately.

The Tata Steel is recruiting Assistant Engineer Trainee (AET) on the Contract basis for two years. The company is seeking applications from the interested candidates for Project Construction and Design. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection process. The engagement under contract is temporary. No claim shall be entertained for regular employment on that basis at any stage. The AETs would go periodic evaluations and basis successful completion of assessment, may be considered for employment in Tata Steel as Assistant Manager. The details can be seen in the Tata Steel Website also Click Here
27th January 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Tata steel AET previous year question paper for domain Industrial Engg.
22nd January 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Please share tata steel india AET previous/model question papers with solutions to my mail id:[email protected]
Awaiting for the reply.
Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?