21st November 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Business Development Associates in Byjus Kolkata?

Hi Sir, I am interested in becoming a Business Development Associate in Byjus Kolkata. I know that the interview is going on. I just want to know about the description of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

23rd November 2020, 09:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Business Development Associates in Byjus Kolkata?

The job description of Business Development Associates in Byjus Kolkata is as follows:-

1. You will have to work on business development strategies as per as requirements.
2. Preparing technical and product reports.
3. Relationship building and client management tasks.
4. Handling of large projects and targets.
5. Documentation tasks.
24th November 2020, 10:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Business Development Associates in Byjus Kolkata?

Job description of Business Development Associates in Byjus Kolkata is as follows.

Applicant will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.

Applicant will be responsible as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU- S-The Learning App help students learn better.

Applicant will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.byjus.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?