15th September 2019, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Data Scientist Intern in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the description of the job which is Data Scientist Intern in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore? I have got an email regarding this job. So, I would like to know about the job description.

19th September 2019, 11:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Data Scientist Intern in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Data Scientist Intern recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in this IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Data Scientist Intern recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - IBM India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Data Scientist Intern

>> As a Data Scientist Intern, you need to work with IT product development teams on live projects in Project planning, programming and implementation as well as demos.

>> Also you need to undergo on-the-job learning and gain some hands-on experience in Software Development.

>> You are required to involve in giving guidance, supervision and assisting in the related activities.
20th September 2019, 05:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Data Scientist Intern in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd

Experience Required: Freshers

Job description of Data Scientist Intern in IBM India Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC.

-During on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development.

Official website : http://www.ibm.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?