17th December 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Junior Software Engineer in Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the description of the job which is Junior Software Engineer in Intellisoft Technologies Noida? I have got an email regarding this job. So, I would like to know about the job description.

19th December 2020, 11:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job description of Junior Software Engineer in Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Job description of Junior Software Engineer in Intellisoft Technologies Noida is as follows.

• Applicant will assist in the development, implementation, and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach.

• Applicant will be coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
intellisofttech.com
20th December 2020, 06:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Junior Software Engineer in Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Job description of Junior Software Engineer in Intellisoft Technologies Noida are as follows :-

1. You will have to do development, implementation, and management of technology solutions to improve our business clients delivery approach on a timely manner.

2.Well Code writing in ASP.NET/VB .NET/C#/My SQL languages.

3. Testing, and implementation of configuration changes as per as business requirements.

4. Preparing reports.

5. Research and reviewing of business objects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?