9th August 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Job description of L1 Support Engineer in Trigent Software?

I came to know that Trigent Software is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the L1 Support Engineer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

17th August 2018, 11:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of L1 Support Engineer in Trigent Software?

Job Description of L1 Support Engineer in Trigent Software:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an L1 Support Engineer in Trigent Software are given below,

>> You are responsible for supporting infrastructure operations and manage the delivery for IT production systems as well as services based on operations requirements and Service Agreements.

>> You need to follow the incident life cycle as devined by the processes.

>> You are required to identify and investigate the issues and take the necessary actions.

>> You are required to respond to the issues or incidents that are reported by Customer predominantly through the voice interaction and through Chat, Email and remote support.

>> You are responsible for assisting with tracking and monitoring incidents to ensure resolutions on call and customer service scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?