30th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Sales Executive in Club Mahindra Bhopal?

Dear friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the job description in Club Mahindra Bhopal for the post of Sales Executive? I want to secure this position in this company. Please let me know about the job description asap.

4th October 2019, 08:41 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Sales Executive in Club Mahindra Bhopal?

Job description of Sales Executive in Club Mahindra Bhopal as follows :

-You will have to work for organization’s products and services with powerful sales presentations to achieve monthly sales targets.

-To complete powerful deals and refer all for company products and services.
5th October 2019, 11:03 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Sales Executive in Club Mahindra Bhopal?

Sales Executive in Club Mahindra Bhopal are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients, answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Sales Executive in Club Mahindra Bhopal work includes reviewing sales performance. negotiating contracts and packages.

For more information visit on https://www.clubmahindra.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?