12th October 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Job description Senior Business Intelligence Engineer post of Atlas Copco, Bengaluru

I came to know that Atlas Copco, Bengaluru is hiring BTech graduate through the interview. I would like to know about the description of the Senior Business Intelligence Engineer which they are going to offer for graduates. Please let me know asap.

10th November 2018, 10:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description Senior Business Intelligence Engineer post of Atlas Copco, Bengaluru

Roles and responsibilities of a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer of Atlas Copco, Bangalore Recruitment:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer of Atlas Copco, Bangalore are given below.

>> You are required to build and refine the models to identify the opportunities and criteria to drive the selection strategy.

>> You are required to build the simple and effective infrastructure tools.

>> You need to conduct the deep dive analysis of business problems and formulate conclusions.

>> You should be able to support business with the time critical tactical data analysis. You need to understand the broad range of the Amazon's data resources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?