15th October 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the description of the job which is Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore? I have got an email regarding this job. So, I would like to know about the job description.

22nd December 2020, 09:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Job Description of Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job description of Senior Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Senior Software Engineer

>> You are required to drive interaction design, visual design as well as information architecture.

>> You need to lead and deliver UX design across multiple project with clear vision.

>> As a Senior Software Engineer, you are required to lead project teams in design, blueprinting as well as developing the state of art enterprise information architecture for SAP analytical portfolios.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?