18th October 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Service Desk Associates in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am interested in becoming a Service Desk Associate in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad. I know that the interview is going on. I just want to know about the description of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

28th December 2020, 09:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Service Desk Associates in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad?

Job Description of Service Desk Associates in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad recruitment:

The detailed job description of Service Desk Associates in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro Technologies Limited

Name of the Job Position - Service Desk Associate

>> You are required to respond in timely manner to the service issues and request as well as take care of the complete operations.

>> You need to manage data and implement the changes. You should be able to give guidance in handling the difficult or complex problems in resolving the complaints.

>> You should be able to support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time.

>> You should involve in diagnosing and solving the hardware or software faults.
30th December 2020, 10:16 AM
prynsh7

Default Re: Job description of Service Desk Associates in Wipro Technologies Limited Hyderabad?

Following are the job roles of Service Desk Associates in Wipro Technologies Ltd. Hyderabad:

*Field Incoming Help Requests

*Resolve IT Support Requests

*Escalate Advanced Cases

*Maintain Service Records

*Perform System Testing and Updates

*Maintain IT Documentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?