16th January 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Transaction Risk Investigator post which is offered in Amazon, Hyderabad? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

21st January 2019, 07:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Job description of Transaction Risk Investigator in Amazon, Hyderabad:

You will be responsible for a wide range of works related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce risk. You will need to have experience in the e-commerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience.
You will be required to involved in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and thirds parties to meet your goals. You will be required to contact customers by phone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?