27th January 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Trainee Engineer in L&T Infotech, Noida?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of Trainee Engineer post which is offered in L&T Infotech, Noida? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

3rd February 2019, 11:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Trainee Engineer in L&T Infotech, Noida?

A Trainee engineer is one who is supposed to learn ropes of engineering and implementing them in real life.
The main job of the trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver the best of his ability.
He might have to assist his seniors in developing a new project.
He might be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his engineering skills on them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?