6th April 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?

I have completed my bams..i want to go abroad fr job is der any opportunity for me in abroad after bams?..what is the procedure plz let me kwn...

14th April 2014, 09:46 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?

You considered that you have complete your bachelor degree in BAMS and you want to get a job in abroad like outside of India. But you don't have considered any experienced and where before you serviced or not. By the way now I am clearing about your confusion what you have mentioned in your question.

Now a days every field have much more scope in this country and other or abroad. But for job in abroad you must have one or minimum four years experienced so my suggestion is for you that first you have to do service in India minimum four years and then you should try to job in abroad and their are many sector which gives high salaried to the candidates who have done their bachelor degree in BAMS or also they see your experienced minimum four years after that you will definitely get job in abroad.

If you are study then my suggestion is for you that be study well and try to secured 80 percentage of marks in your bachelor degree minimum after that you will get best job in India after five years then you have well experienced than I am sure if you have following this step you will definitely get jobs in abroad.
15th October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bams degree and I have 4"years experience so I want to do job in abroad ? any opportunities r there plz

reply me.
27th January 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my post graduation in modern science after completion of BAMS,.and if do so what is further scope or job opportunities abroad
25th November 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing internship now I want work in abroad after bams it completes in April so wt can I do to work in abroad
27th June 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Does bams has a good scope in USA or in Russia how much will the salary range be in both
7th July 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What will be my salary in foreign country after my bams doctor course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?