29th June 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for BE(Electrical Engineering) holder in Ahmedabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done BE course in Electrical Engineering. I want to get job in an MNC anywhere in Ahmedabad. So can I know about the MNCs in Ahmedabad where I can get a good and reputed job. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

12th November 2022, 03:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for BE(Electrical Engineering) holder in Ahmedabad?

Job opportunities in MNCs for BE in Electrical Engineering candidiates in Ahmedabad:

The detailed information of various job opportunities available for you in Ahmedabad would be given below,

@ Candidiates those who have completed their BE in Electrical Engineering course would generally find opportunities in both IT Or MNC companies or Core companies.

@ Almost all the top IT recruiting companies are available in Ahmedabad and they are CTS, TCS, Dell, Amazon, Mphasis, HP..etc., I would suggest you to go through the "Careers" section in the concerned company's website for more opportunities.

@ Other than MNC companies, you may go with other good core companies. They are,
* Bharti Electric Company
Ph.No: 9975229624

* Sterling Electro Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Ph.No: 7926893153...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?