26th June 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Science) candidate in Guwahati?

Hello friends, I am a student of BSc in Computer Science. After completing my Graduation I want to get job but in a private sector anywhere in Guwahati. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me anywhere in Guwahati.

29th June 2019, 09:41 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Science) candidate in Guwahati?

Yes you can check these IT companies in your location for vacant open positions :

-Amtron

-Zaloni

-TCS

-Digitalant

-Webcom India

-IBM

Apply now for their open positions in the career section page of every company, if they will find your profile suitable for them they will shortlist you and call you for interview exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?