30th August 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for MCom(Bank Management) graduate in Haryana?

I have done MCom(Bank Management) and now I am looking for the job in Private Sector. So, I would like to know about the companies which are going to provide me the job according to my qualification anywhere in Haryana.

2nd March 2023, 12:23 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for MCom(Bank Management) graduate in Haryana?

As an MCom (Bank Management) graduate, there are various private sector job opportunities available in Haryana, which include:

Banking and Financial Services: There are several private sector banks, financial services companies, and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) that provide job opportunities to MCom (Bank Management) graduates. Some of the top employers in this sector in Haryana include HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and Bajaj Finserv.

Accounting and Auditing: MCom graduates can find job opportunities in accounting and auditing firms such as KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, EY, and BDO. These firms provide opportunities for roles such as auditor, accountant, tax consultant, and financial analyst.

Insurance: Private sector insurance companies such as Bajaj Allianz, ICICI Prudential, and HDFC Life Insurance also provide job opportunities for MCom (Bank Management) graduates in Haryana.

Retail and E-commerce: E-commerce companies like Amazon, Flipkart, and Snapdeal have also opened up job opportunities for MCom graduates in various roles like supply chain management, finance, and accounting.

Consulting: Consulting firms like McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, and Accenture also hire MCom graduates in roles such as business analyst and financial consultant.

It is recommended that you search for job opportunities on online job portals such as Naukri, Indeed, Monster, etc. and also check the official websites of the companies mentioned above for any job openings that may match your qualifications and skill set. You may also consider reaching out to recruitment agencies that specialize in your field of interest to explore more job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?