30th August 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Printing Technology) candidate in Chennai?

Hello friends, I am a student of BE in Printing Technology. After completing my Graduation I want to get job but in a private sector anywhere in Chennai. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me anywhere in Chennai.

2nd March 2023, 01:32 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BE(Printing Technology) candidate in Chennai?

Hello! As a graduate of BE in Printing Technology, you may find job opportunities in various private sectors such as printing and packaging companies, publishing houses, advertising agencies, and graphic design firms in Chennai. Some of the job profiles you can look for are Production Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Graphic Designer, Sales and Marketing Executive, Technical Support Engineer, and Maintenance Engineer. You can search for job openings on online job portals like Naukri.com, Indeed.com, and LinkedIn or contact the HR departments of companies directly to inquire about job vacancies. Additionally, you can also attend job fairs and campus placements organized by various companies to explore more job opportunities. Good luck with your job search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?