26th June 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Job orientated degree course to make career in Film & TV Production

Hello sir, I want to make my career in Film Industry. So, please tell me is there any recognized and job orientated degree course available in Film making & TV Production?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for the course of a Movie Director?
  2. What should I study in Abroad to make career in Film Industry?
  3. What are the steps to follow to become a film director after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. What will be the future scope for Audio Engineering?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Technology(Film Production, Television & Media Technology)?
  6. How can I apply for Cinematography course after graduating in B.Tech in electronics and communication
  7. How can I get job in R&D department after Diploma in ECE?
  8. What is the scope of Diploma in Video Engineering course?
  9. How much I would be paid for Production Executive job in Cipla? What about scope for career development?
  10. Good Film schools in India? Is Pune ftii is good? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course is suitable after passing PCMB with 62%?
  12. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  13. Exam pattern of FTII exam for Direction Course?
  14. When the application form of Xavier's Institute of Mass Communication, Mumbai will be out for Diploma course in Film, Television & Digital Video Production? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How to do diploma in film & televison industry?
  16. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate who want to study B.A.(Acting) in City Pulse Institute of Film & Television?
  17. List of various Career opportunities available after BE in Electronics and Communication?
  18. How should I go abroad after completing 3 years degree program while working as a F&B production supervisor?
15th July 2016, 11:59 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job orientated degree course to make career in Film & TV Production

Yes there is a job oriented course that is available in this secession through which you can get a degree course n Film making and TV production.

There is a Institute called MAAC, which is a very recognized institute in India for Film making as well as TV production.

Even you can try with the following Production called red chilies production, this is a production company of shahrukh khan, so you need to inquire about the courses being offered in this organization. According to my knowledge it is difficult to get the course done form but you can try at your own level also, it might work for you.
16th July 2016, 12:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job orientated degree course to make career in Film & TV Production

Job Oriented Degree course to make career in Film and TV production:

> Bachelor of Science in Digital Animation Film Making

> DAFM Animation and Film Making Course

> Multimedia

> Web Designing and Graphics

> Adobe Premiere

> Autodesk Match mover

> 3D Animation

> VFX

> Autodesk 3ds Max
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?