14th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore as I have applied for the post of Associate Software Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

17th September 2019, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Software Engineer at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore?

Job Profile of Associate Software Engineer in GoodWorkLabs Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of this Associate Software Engineer in GoodWorkLabs Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - GoodWorksLabs

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university to be eligible. And you should be passing out in the year either 2019 or 2018.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks to be eligible for this recruitment.

Skills Required:-

>> You should have excellent communication skills and the knowledge of Java Script/ ReactJs.

>> You must have food knowledge of Java which is an added advantage. Fresher candidates are also eligible to attend this recruitment.
17th September 2019, 10:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Software Engineer at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore?

Company Name: GoodWorkLabs

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work in product development team of company who have core focus on Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence technologies.

-You'll have to code in Java script/ ReactJs/ Java.

-Plan, design, code and build applications to meet business requirements with customer focused.

-Support for production team.

Official website : http://www.goodworklabs.com/
18th September 2019, 10:37 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Associate Software Engineer at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore duties include coding software, coordinating with hardware engineers to ensure that different types of technology can run the software, and helping the QA team to test software before release.
Associate Software Engineer at GoodWorkLabs Bangalore is a professional who will be responsible to support and work under the direction of the senior software engineer by providing services related to software programming.

Address:
Plot No. 72 & 73,4th Floor,
Akshay Tech Park, EPIP Zone,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066

For more information visit on (https://www.goodworklabs.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?