11th November 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Yodlee Infotech, Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Yodlee Infotech, Bangalore for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Associate Software Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

18th October 2020, 11:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Yodlee Infotech, Bangalore?

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Yodlee Infotech Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Yodlee Infotech Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Yodlee Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You are required to generate as well as analyze the reports and give inputs for product enhancements.

>> You should understand the content service information gathering requirements.

>> You are required to involve in development in Java. You need to understand the content service information gathering requirements.

>> You should expose to web services as well as financial exchanges like OFX formats.

>> You are required to involve in Communication and coordination with Clients.

>> You are required to understand the financial data models as well as develop the java agents to get the financial information from content services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?