30th September 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Technical Solutions Engineer in Akamai Technologies Bengaluru?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is an Associate Technical Solutions Engineer offered in Akamai Technologies Bengaluru. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

4th October 2019, 10:08 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Technical Solutions Engineer in Akamai Technologies Bengaluru?

Job profile of Associate Technical Solutions Engineer in Akamai Technologies Bengaluru as follows :

-Your role is to provide technical solutions & support to enterprise Business-to-Business (B2B) customers.

-Your role is to resolve complex and highly technical issues with proper time manner.

-Configuring webservers and infrastructure necessary to support a dynamic website

-Support for technical issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?