4th July 2018, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Client Service Executive in HCL Technologies?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Client Service Executive offered in HCL Technologies. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Client Service Executive interview?
  2. Skills required to become a Client Service Executive in HCL Technologies?
  3. Salary package of Client Service Executive in HCL Technologies?
  4. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Client Service Executive interview? -- [New]
  5. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies?
  6. Job description of L1 Service Desk in HCL Technologies?
  7. Is HCL Technologies a Multinational Company? Can I get chance to work in Abroad?
  8. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for a candidate with 69% in 10th,, 59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the role of graduate trainee band EO in HCL technologies?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HCL Technologies Aptitude Test? Is the Aptitude Test conducted online?
  12. Salary of L1 Service Desk in HCL Technologies?
  13. Recruitment in HCL Technologies for ECE Diploma holder?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(EE) graduate? Eligibility to get job?
  15. How better is the work environment and job security in HCL Technologies?
  16. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate?
  17. Detailed information about Initial Screening & Voice and Accent Round conducted in HCL Technologies off-campus interview? How can I prepare to crack these rounds?
  18. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview?
15th September 2018, 11:53 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Client Service Executive in HCL Technologies?

Job Profile of Client Service Executive in HCL Technologies:

The detailed job profile of this Client Service Executive in HCL Technologies is given below,

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Client Service Executive

>> Candidates having Graduation in any discipline are eligible to attend this HCL Technologies Client Service Executive recruitment.

>> Candidates from BA or B.Com or BBA or B.Sc in CS or B.Sc in IT background are eligible to apply.

>> Freshers or Experience candidates can apply for this recruitment and you must have excellent keyboard skills.

>> Having good typing speed 25 WPM with 80% accuracy are eligible to attend this recruitment along with excellent keyboard skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?