11th April 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Data Engineer in Rudder Analytics, Pune?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Rudder Analytics, Pune for the post of Data Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Data Engineer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

15th April 2019, 11:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Data Engineer in Rudder Analytics, Pune?

Job profile of Data Engineer in Rudder Analytics, Pune:

You will need to design and develop the operational and analytical dashboards using Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Pentaho, Domo, Klipfolio etc.

You will be required to tracking and setup of Web Analytics by using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Flurry, Tealium, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics etc.

You will need to interface with customers across geographies and business sectors, understand their business objectives and provide actionable and executable solutions.
19th April 2019, 04:38 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Data Engineer in Rudder Analytics, Pune?

Hello Dear,

Rudder Analytics is hiring for the post of of Data Engineer, please find below more details about this opening

Eligibility Criteria:
----------------------

1. You must have completed BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc with (Computer Science / IT) or MCA with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

2. You should not have any year lack in your last degree.

3. You should have good communication skill to communicate with clients across the globe.

Job Profile:
-------------

As a Data Engineer you are responsible to automate the manual process by using the automation tools like SPLUNK, ARAGO, TABLEAU, IT-ANYWHERE to reduce the manual effort.

Selection Procedure:
-------------------------
If you are appearing for the interview, you will be undergo few rounds of interview as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?