10th March 2021, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Data Scientist in Wolters Kluwer Pune

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Wolters Kluwer Pune for the post of Data Scientist. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Data Scientists. So, I want to know about the job profile.

13th March 2021, 11:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Data Scientist in Wolters Kluwer Pune

Job Profile of Data Scientist in Wolters Kluwer Pune recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Data Scientist in Wolters Kluwer Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wolters

Name of the Job Position - Data Scientist

>> As a Data Scientist, you are required to analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training as well as testing.

>> You should collaborate with scientists and engineers on data collection and feature design efforts.

>> You should dive deep into data, discovering patterns, doing analysis and need to generate the insights that drive the product.

>> You may need to contribute towards the solution development using Machine Learning as well as Natural Language Understanding..etc., models for range of data analytics problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?