2nd April 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Dot Net Developer in Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad for the post of Dot Net Developer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Dot Net Developer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

7th April 2019, 02:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Dot Net Developer in Broadbridge Financial Solutions, Hyderabad?

Job Profile of Broadridge Financial Solutions Dot Net Developer recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Boardridge Financial Solutions Dot Net Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Broadridge Financial Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Dot Net Developer

<> B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Tech or M.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized university to be eligible.

<> You must have 3 to 6 years of experience in Software Product Development in .Net Technology.

<> Also You must have work experience and excellent knowledge in .Net Technology...etc.,

<> Some of the key skills required are LINQ, ASP.NET, WCF, SQL Server, Entry Framework, VN.NET, JQuery...et.c.,

<> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?