7th January 2020, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Electrical Engineering Intern in Keysight Technologies Manesar?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Keysight Technologies Manesar for the post of Electrical Engineering Intern. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Electrical Engineering Interns. So, I want to know about the job profile.

9th January 2020, 05:07 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Electrical Engineering Intern in Keysight Technologies Manesar?

Job profile of Electrical Engineering Internship in Keysight Technologies Manesar is given below :-

1)Candidates will focus on creating SPICE simulation models from datasheet data .

2)Candidates will also be verifying proper operation of the SPICE simulation models.

3)Candidates will also be supporting in new model development and evaluation

4)Candidates will participate in fixing or automating fixing of models scoped for CPIs (Continuous process Improvements)

Address:
Plot CP-11 Sector 8 Technology Park,
IMT Manesar, Manesar,
Gurugram, Haryana 122051

Phone: 0124 486 2999

For more information visit on (https://www.keysight.com/)
9th January 2020, 05:30 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job profile of Electrical Engineering Intern in Keysight Technologies Manesar?

Job profile of Electrical Engineering Intern in Keysight Technologies Manesar is given below:-

1. You will focus on creating SPICE simulation models from datasheet data.

2. You will also be verifying the proper operation of the SPICE simulation models.

3. You will also be supporting new model development and evaluation.

4. Candidate should be a good sportsperson.

The selected candidate will get the stipend 15.4 lakhs per annum in Keysight Technologies Manesar.
10th January 2020, 06:47 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Electrical Engineering Intern in Keysight Technologies Manesar?

The Job profile of Electrical Engineering Intern in Keysight Technologies Manesar as follows:-

-You will have to develop advanced software for precise electronic measurement tools.
-Problem-solving and analytical tools development.
-Support and Maintenance for the development team.
-Report and documentation of operational tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?