8th June 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Full Stack Developer offered in Hexaware Technologies. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

Related Questions:
  1. Job descriptions of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Full Stack Developer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of skills are required to become a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Skills required to become a Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Pay scale of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many vacancies are available for Full Stack Developer post in Hexaware Technologies?
  7. Salary package of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Full Stack Developer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for a Full Stack Developer Interview in Hexaware Technologies?
  10. Job profile of Java Developers in Hexaware Technologies?
  11. Salary package of Java Developer in Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Selection procedure of Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many vacancies are available for Java Developer post in Hexaware Technologies?
  14. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Java Developer interview for BTech graduate? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. Jobs recruitment in Hexaware Technologies for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Courses after BE IT to enhance the practical knowledge? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2018, 08:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies?

Job Profile of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies:

The detailed job profile of Full Stack Developer in Hexaware Technologies is given below,

Name of the Organization - Hexaware Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Full Stack Developer

In order to be eligible, you should have completed or passed any of the below mentioned courses.

<> Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or

<> B.E/ B.Tech in
* Computer Science and Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering or
* Information Technology

<> You should have scored 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible. The selection process consists of,
* Group Discussion
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview
* Versant (Voice Test)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?