26th February 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Guidewire Developer in Zensar Technologies?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Zensar Technologies for the post of Guidewire Developer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Guidewire Developer. So, I want to know about the job profile.

16th March 2019, 06:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Guidewire Developer in Zensar Technologies?

Job Profile of Guidewire Developer in Zensar Technologies:

The detailed information about the job profile of Guidewire Developer in Zensar Technologies is given below,

Name of the Company - Zensar Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Guidewire Developer

>> You should have done Graduation in Computer from a recognized university in order to be eligible and must have excellent communication skills in order to be eligible.

>> You should have experience with Application Servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic,..etc., and experience with Database Servers like Oracle, SQL Server.

>> You are required to assistant, prepare and enhance the estimates and the proof of concepts for configuration user stories.

>> You should be able to build or develop GW Configuration using LOB Configuration, GOSU, Data model..etc., and you need to deliver assigned user stories, unit tests on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?