11th February 2023, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Java Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune as I have applied for the post of Java Developer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

12th February 2023, 02:37 PM
Ayan H.

Default Re: Job profile of Java Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune?

As a Java Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune, you would be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Java applications. The role typically involves the following tasks:

Understanding client requirements and developing Java-based applications to meet those needs
Writing efficient, reusable, and maintainable code in Java
Debugging and fixing errors in Java code
Developing software applications using Java programming language and related technologies
Collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and test software systems
Staying up-to-date with emerging trends in Java development and incorporating them into your work
Participating in code reviews and ensuring that the code is of high quality
Documenting the software design and code for reference and maintenance purposes

The ideal candidate for this role should have:

Strong knowledge of Java programming language and related technologies
Experience with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Struts
Understanding of database management systems, SQL, and experience with databases like Oracle, MySQL, etc.
Experience with Agile software development methodologies
Good problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot software issues
Good communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
12th February 2023, 05:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Java Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune?

Job profile of a Java Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Java Developer in Cognizant Technology Solutions, Pune recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - Cognizant Technology Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

>> As a Java Developer, you should be able to develop the solutions using the Oracle Database Java Technologies.

>> You are required to contribute to the design coding debugging as well as testing of the new and existing programs.

>> You are required to provide the production systems support including the weekends and evening.

>> You should be able to adhere to organization polices and procedures.

>> You are required to share the best practices with the organization.

>> As Java Developer, you are required to involve in
@ Designing
@ Coding
@ Developing
@ Debugging
@ Testing
@ Documentation of the applications..etc., in order to satisfy the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?