28th December 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Risk Engineering Executive in XL CATLIN?

Hello friends, I came to know that XL CATLIN is hiring Risk Engineering Executive. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

18th October 2020, 08:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Risk Engineering Executive in XL CATLIN?

Job Profile of Risk Engineering Executive in XL CATLIN recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Risk Engineering Executive in XL CATLIN recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - XL CATLIN

Name of the Job Position - Risk Engineering Executive

>> As a Risk Engineering Executive, you are required to support account teams by setting accounts, mail recipients in Service Manager.

>> You should be able to provide flood maps by analyzing data in Excel Spreadsheet to determine the locations need a flood map.

>> You should be able to research incomplete addresses is critical piece of process.

>> You are required to process third party data tasks. You should be able to demonstrate an advanced ability to analyze, read and interpret the reports.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?